Vehicle Marketing Ideas
Whether you’re a car dealership or selling your car yourself, there are several marketing ideas that just make good sense. For dealerships, these marketing techniques could mean building lasting relationships that could result in future sales. For individuals selling a vehicle themselves, it could mean finding a buyer quickly and easily.
Marketing is key to selling cars – plain and simple. You have to make people believe that your dealership is where they are going to find their next car. It takes time and effort, but here are four ideas that contribute to a successful marketing campaign.
- Advertise on the radio and have a catchy jingle or slogan. This can be very effective because it’s hard to get a fun, catchy tune out of your head, and will quickly brand your name.
- Send a company postcard. This is an inexpensive way to let consumers know about your company and its services. Don’t give a call to action, but definitely invite them to your showroom or website. Be sure to include a flashy picture of a sports car you’re selling and include selling propositions unique to your company that will make shopping with you irresistible.
- Sponsor local events. This is a great way to advertise your dealership and create buzz about your company. It will get your name beyond the auto dealership industry and into the minds of those that may not even be thinking about buying a car.
- Utilize Autosbytext.com. Digital marketing is now. Most buyers turn to the internet when they begin searching for their new car and most carry cell phones. This is an explosive combination. Through the use of QR codes, detailed auto listings and access to social media, you reach more buyers and sell your cars faster.
For Sale by Owner
Selling your car yourself doesn’t have to be a time or labor intensive endeavor. The efforts of selling your car yourself are worth it because you usually stand to make more than if you traded it in. With these four marketing ideas, you can sell your car quickly so it doesn’t sit in your yard for months with a “For Sale” sign on it.
- Go to auto shows with your car. This is a great way to reach a large number of car enthusiasts at once. You may or may not find a buyer at the show itself, but word-of-mouth is very effective and you may soon find an interested buyer.
- Drive the car often. This may seem like common sense, but many people selling a car on their own will place the car in their front yard with a sign and hope for the best. If you drive the car, more people will see that it’s for sale.
- Use the Internet. There are numerous auto-related websites in which to advertise your car. Use sites like Craigslist, and don’t forget about social media. Spread the word via Facebook and Twitter to reach as many of your friends and family as possible. Encourage them to share your posts with their friends as well.
- Utilize Autosbytext.com. Our online services help people sell their cars themselves quickly and easily. Reach more buyers with less effort by placing a QR code on your for sale sign. Generate flyers and print, email, download or send them to Facebook and Twitter so potential buyers can see the vehicle for sale. It’s super easy to sell your car using Autosbytext!